Every dog lover knows that their fur-child talks. Sometimes we can almost hear them in our head. Do you ever wonder what it would be like if they could really speak English? What would they say? Here are some possibilities that will make your grin when you hear your dogs talking from the images. (The title said 10, be we included some bonus images just to make your grin bigger 🙂 )
10. Every now and then, they get weird – just like other people.
“There is a spider over there. Once it’s gone…..”
BONUS – Our purrrr-fersons talk too. It isn’t only dogs talking.
I’m sure every cat person has heard their cat say this.
9. Now you’ll be humming the Wizard of Oz all day. 🙂
Yup. It’s stuck in my head
One way to get a song like that out of your head is to replace it with another one.
Arrrrrggg Now I’ll be humming that one all day!
8. Throwing a ball can be fun. Not every pooch is enthusiastic about the game.
I can hear him! Can you? When you hear dogs talking like this, it is time to listen.
Another common complaint about how silly some dogs think we are.
“I seriously don’t understand humans.”
This fur-baby loves to chase tennis balls.
“I hope he throws another one soon.”
7. A favorite topic of conversation: Treats
“Time for a ride-to-the-store in the car!”
“Definitely time for a ride in the car. Off to the store.”
And then there are times when we use treats to try to fool our fur-children
BONUS – Here is a bossy feline that is just too cute to ignore
6. Sharing treats, not all of our fur children have this skill
“Honest Mom! I wouldn’t fib to you!”
“Seriously he is allergic to…. what it is we are having?”
5. Our fur-children can be bunnies (cuddle bunnies), guards, and even flowers.
“They love to do more than just romp in the great outdoors.”
Hide and seek is a great game too.
4. Photography and Fur-children
Here is one example where the fur-child talks to the photographer.
3. Sometimes cuddling or petting just isn’t enough.
“I’m feeling goofy today! Go with it!”
2. Looking out he window can be fun! I see you out there!
This is safe guarding. The pooch is safe, but still guarding your home.
That woeful look speaks so loudly that it is hard not to listen.
1. Almost 30,000 Pinterest Users re-pinned this image.
That five second wait was almost a world record.
We hope you enjoyed these pictures of dogs talking
If you liked this, you will probably like this article on the Funniest Dog Images ever.
You might like this article that over 14,000 of our readers have recently enjoyed. Read it here --> Goofball Boxer Positions